Crazy German in Canada Land!

Options
Hello Everyone:happy: ,

Technically I joined this site over a year ago, and ended up not getting into a routine... eventually it fell to the wayside. I have "Re-discovered" this site (yesterday) and want to give it another try to help aid my much needed lifestyle change.

About me:

I am 35 years old, born in Germany but basically raised in Canada. I am a chronic workaholic and a work from home business owner and thus, do not get the chance to get out as much as I would like. (or should) I want to get into shape, lose weight and learn bodybuilding. (Would love to speak with everyone and anyone who is into bodybuilding and wouldn't mind instilling inspiration, how to's and what not to's on me - I am dedicated to wanting the knowledge, I will be your sponge.)

I have a short term goal of July 1st, 2014. - to lose as much weight as I can and learn as much as I can bout home workouts, Hit training, resistance training and the general effects and methodologies of weight lifting in relationship to muscle development and strengthening. (I live in the middle of no where and do not have access to a local gym so and I will be adding to my home gym as often as I can)

I welcome the opportunity to befriend other's of this site and look forward to meeting, discussing and collaborating together. I may speak geek at times, but I assure you I am just as insane as anyone out there:bigsmile: - get to know me, you'll find out.

All the best to everyone! Let's get to it!

Regards,
Jeniffer78:wink: