In disbelief over serving size

Options
I know I'm a little weird, but I just ate a flat out bread- the really big rolls you can make subs or sandwiches with and I am in disbelief that just one one flat bread is one serving for only 180 calories. The package says 180 calories, servings per container 4, and there is indeed 4 flat breads in there ( well 3 now, I just ate one)

they are really soft and taste great with chicken. Has anyone else had them before? and I am not crazy and just one flat bread is 1 serving?

Replies

• THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've had them before. Really good so yeah I'd believe they are 180 per serving.. Granted usually sandwiches have 2 pieces of bread so maybe the 4 servings is for those who like to eat them by themselves?
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Yeah I've had them before. Really good so yeah I'd believe they are 180 per serving.. Granted usually sandwiches have 2 pieces of bread so maybe the 4 servings is for those who like to eat them by themselves?

My paranoid brain was scared that 1 flatbread was 4 servings, but that cant be right since there is 4 in a package. My mom is using one to bake a pizza. They are huge which is why I'm delighted that 1 whole one is a serving. Plus they are more filling than small slices of regular bread
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Pizza~!!!! :devil:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    yep! They are good!

AND bonus: they have 9 grams of protein. :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    The regular bread I buy at the store for making peanut jelly sangwiches is 80 calories per slice. The flour tortillas I buy are anywhere from 100 to 120 each. It looks like this thing is just a big thick tortilla so 180 seems pretty realistic.