My towel fits!

Options
Okay I know this might not mean much to some people but I have had to use bath sheet instead of regular towels for a long time. Before I started getting focused on my health and this journey I had gotten so big that i couldn't wrap a bath sheet around my whole body. This week I have noticed that is no longer a gap between the ends of my towel.Actually there is about 2+inches of overlap :D Things have been starting to slow down for me or at least that is how I feel so this means a lot to me! Next towel goal to be able to use a regular size body towel for my body not just my hair! :D

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This happened for me about a month ago, with being able to use a regular towel instead of a bath sheet. It is a great feeling! Congratulations!
  • robinc7756
    Options
    Congratulations! That is GREAT!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! One, your body is shrinking--kudos--and , two, you have lost 17 lbs in 8 weeks. That is 2 pounds, 2 oz, per week. That is hard to do and you have done it. Wonderful!

My weight loss was set on one pound per week, so I lost 26 pounds in about 26 weeks. I have been ecstatic about my progress.
    If you lose one or two pounds per week, you are a winner on this site. Never feel bad about your progress. Any healthy loss is a good loss.
    Hugs! :drinker: (lots of water)

(note: I'm the old lady, beside the much taller daughter with her 6 year son, in this pic.)
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You are doing great and on the right track towards reaching your goal:)
    Can't wait to read more of your success stories..

To your health
    Dounia
  • kaymac
    kaymac Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats...I'm new here and am very happy to read success stories like this one. I have about 45 pounds to lose so I know this is going to be a long journey. Glad I found this site. I think it will keep me going. Keep up the good work!
  • beka2699
    beka2699 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful!!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment! I don't have any bath sheets but I'm almost completely wrapped in my bath towels. Congratulations!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    haha I feel you!!!! I hated knowing I couldn't use certain towels in the house 'cause they wouldn't cover my body. Now I can use the smallest one and only have a little gap in the middle! :happy:
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    Hehe I was thinking this earlier when I got out of the bath wrapped my towl around myself, and it stayed in place :) usually it falls off after a few seconds or I have to hold it... no more :)

Great isn't it.
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    that is great dj! Thank you everyone! I am really excited!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    good job - keep it going. I love it when it's the little stuff you notice....towels fitting, underwear shifting because it's too big...having to buy a new bra...I'm just starting over and can't wait to fit into things again!:laugh:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about and CONGRATS!!!!!
  • gilliland24
    Options
    Congrats!!! i was int he same boat, i was using beach towels instead of regular towels for a long time, now i can finally use a regular towel with no gaps! its the best feeling!! good for you! keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!