Satan herself wore thisengagement ring....

Options

Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I had to post... I about died laughing at this, I've been there and ran!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Ha! I needed that! Thanks for sharing...Too funny! :bigsmile:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I wonder if he will just simply walk into Mordor.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    wish i could read it
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    wish i could read it

Try to read it later tonight.... It made my day!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    wish i could read it

Here you go!~

Looking for an engagement ring that will bring destruction of biblical proportions into your life? Have we got a diamond for you!

Last week, one Craigslist user from Pennsylvania posted an ad for a diamond engagement ring with a price tag of $1,800.

The only problem? The ring has got some major history. For a short time, the diamond was worn by "Satan herself," the Craigslist-er writes, before describing the unbelievable horror the ring has brought into his life since it was purchased. (You know, small things like "downed power lines" and "swarms of locus.")

Check out the listing in full below -- and please get back to us if you buy the ring. We really want to hear how that works out for you.

For sale I have a 1.5ct total weight engagement ring set in 14K white gold. The ring is in like new condition, only worn for a short period of time by Satan herself. Comes with the original box. Very pretty ring with a lower setting so the diamonds won't snag on everything. Diamonds along the sides and in the channel setting show off light from all sides. Originally purchased from Littman's for a sum of money far greater than I am comfortable admitting.

Warning: ring may be cursed as it tends to leave a path of destruction behind it. Possible events associated with this ring include but are not limited to: damage sustained to house, vehicle, heart, downed powerlines, fallen trees, and swarms of locus. I would highly recommend taking action to counter the whirlwind of bad mojo that surround this piece of jewelry. Should consider having curse removed by voodoo priest or something before presenting to loved one. Other than that a very nice piece of jewelry.

Looking to sell this soon before it brings any more bad luck into my life and I'd rather have cash. If not sold by Christmas I plan to throw it into the fires of Mordor.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Bruce Jenner is selling Kris' engagement ring on craigslist? Lol, that's what I first thought when I read this. :laugh:
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LMAO!~!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    too funny and in my area....I wonder if I know Satan!?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Bruce Jenner is selling Kris' engagement ring on craigslist? Lol, that's what I first thought when I read this. :laugh:

Awww, daaaaaaammmmmnnnn...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    too funny and in my area....I wonder if I know Satan!?

Um, you don't have an ex trying to sell your old ring, do you?
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    lol. no. only got the one diamond ring (and it's not that one) and very happily married. thanks for asking...I do, however, know quite a few women whose exes may consider them satan
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    It is SCARY how much that looks like my ex wifes ring lol
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hysterical!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    gotta love creative ads

it's still for sale if anyone is interested. Message me! :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    awe lol poor guy
  • MaeRenee94
    Options
    bahaha day made! Thank you for sharing
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Precious...ha ha ha ha
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Hilarious!!! :laugh:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    lol poor guy he could of met my ex she was pure evil thank goodness i never married her