Addicted to chocolate. What's your obsession?

Options
My obsession is chocolate. I eat it every day and if I don't I crave and want it.

THAT'S WHY I'M FAT. And because of cheese. Haha.
But is anyone else here addicted to chocolate?
I'm used to eating chocolate every day & don't know how to get out of the habit.
If not chocolate, what's your obsession?

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream. It's not why I was fat. I was fat because I ate too much. If you enjoy it, make it fit into your day. I hit my macronutrients and stay within my calorie goal. sometimes, my ice cream helps with that.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream. It's not why I was fat. I was fat because I ate too much. If you enjoy it, make it fit into your day. I hit my macronutrients and stay within my calorie goal. sometimes, my ice cream helps with that.

Haagen Dazs, specifically.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

Haagen Dazs, specifically.

Ironically, I just had some Peppermint bark Haagen Dazs yesterday! :D
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate for sure! Or apples and peanut butter.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter...I actually can't have it in the house as have no control over myself when eating it...so I just steal some whilst it at other people's. :)
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Cheese. 2 things I will ALWAYS make caloric room for. :love:
  • Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Red raspberry Greek yogurt with chocolate chips is my new obsession. I make room for it in my day
  • Heartcorecuteness
    Options
    Cheese. I used to eat it every single day. Now I try to cut back a little bit...deffo watch the portion of cheese you eat, I had no idea it was as calorific as it is....before joining MFP!
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    For me it's Reeses! anything with peanutbutter actually. So maybe peanutbutter is my weakness? lol
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Peanut butter...I actually can't have it in the house as have no control over myself when eating it...so I just steal some whilst it at other people's. :)

I stopped buying peanutbutter too, I love the stuff and have no self control around it so I figured it's best for my weight to keep it away from me:cry:
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Popcorn. Hands down popcorn. I just like to munch. I can do without the chocolate and the sweets, but I need crunchy and salty.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Women's shoes.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    And the low fat stuff isn't crunchy and doesn't taste good:cry:
  • harshman18
    Options
    i would say pumping my anger through weights.............
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Hazelnut
    Lindt Dark Caramel and sea salt
    All dressed rippled
    Lindor "balls"
    McCain carrot cake- surprisingly good
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate.
    Coffee.
    Frozen bananas.
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Also anything salty is a weakness of mine. Chips, pretzels. I stopped buying them so I wouldn't snack all the time.
  • marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter runs my life.....but actually. But I eat that every day. As far as things that I must stay away from? Sugar. I am a sugar addict. I love cakes and ice cream especially. I pretty much save them for cheat days though, b/c I simply cannot be trusted to eat an acceptable serving of those when on a normal calorie counting day. The struggle is real. Lol
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of rice crispies to make energy bars for a bunch of hiking my wife and I were doing in the grand canyon. Of course the recipe used like 1/16th of the box, so i've been obsessively eating a couple cups a day of the stuff. mixed it with vanilla protein powder and honey and it tastes like rice crispy treats, peanut butter, almond milk, brown sugar. I can't seem to find a way to make it not taste amazing! I recently went through the same thing with: sweetened flaked coconut, pecans, maple syrup.