New to MFP

Hi, I'm new here. I'm looking for new friends to help support and encourage me and I them. Also looking for a group or groups to join. I am married,a mother to 1 and very tired of being over weight and miserable. I am on a just a little under 1300 calorie diet and I got ALOT to lose to get to my weight goal. Please feel free to add me ,looking for the serious supporters and encouragers. Thanks

Replies

• kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Hey and welcome. Are you exercising? If so then you should be netting, after exercise calories burnt, your NET GOAL of 1300 calories. Doing this, you could average a 2lb weight loss per week for a while, then readjust later on. Weight your food on a scale and be honest with yourself with what you are actually eating and drinking. This forum is a great resource.
  • amy_young_doingit
    amy_young_doingit Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'd be happy to help encourage you and hope you would do the same for me also! Please add me if you'd like. :)
  • amy_young_doingit
    amy_young_doingit Posts: 11 Member
    Oh and I forgot....I am also in this group if you are interested in joining!

Groups » Girls Wanting To Lose 50 100 Pounds / 20 45kg
  • thanks for welcoming me! I am not currently exercising. When I joined MFP just a few minutes ago I completed the diary and weight and weight goal section and I filled out that I would commit to excising 3 days a week starting out, but I will increase those days monthly as well as the time I would work out each day.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Welcome!!!!!
    Glad you found us and you're ready for change.

I have friends that live in Kingsport! :)

I'm from MI