RIP Nelson Mandela

Options

Replies

• RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just posting to encourage other posters not to repost inflammatory posts on what ideally should be a respectful obituary thread.

Fair enough; I submit my apologies for giving in to the bait

You're a lady :)

Free free free, Nelson Mandela..
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    You have your opinion, I have mine.

well i hope you hate most countries including the USA because we have killed a lot of babies.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

well i hope you hate most countries including the USA because we have killed a lot of babies.

Deflection is an art and you arent an artist. Trying to kill school age children to forward your agenda is horid and anyone that supports that is horid.
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Throughout life there are GREAT PEOPLE whose lives touch the souls of people in the world. He has been one of those who has moved mountains and opened doors for the world to walk thru for mankind.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Deflection is an art and you arent an artist. Trying to kill school age children to forward your agenda is horid and anyone that supports that is horid.

so you hate the USA? im glad you agree. im going to guess he didnt want to kill children but if children died in trying to gain freedom for his people that was something he was willing to accept. just like the good ol USA killing thousands and thousands of children all over the world for the same reason.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    "i have a dream" - nelson mandela.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • conqkm11
    Options
    He and his ilk have left a great tragedy, oops I mean a great legacy, the ANC, the wonderful third world country of SA, you know the one, the one that was the gem of Africa and of course, the way I want to go out necklacing.

There have been more whites and blacks killed since the ANC has taken over in 90s (over 20000) verses when aparteid was present from 1948-1994(less than 6000).

Oh dont forget the bombing he planned to kill children that got him thrown in prison in the first place.

Yeah, a great man. hmmmm

you are a pathetic human being. and im sure you are too much of a coward to say this to anyone's face who disagrees with you.

Some Americans amaze me lol ..man u have G w bush and Obama in ur history as elected presidents lol ..enough said ..RIP Nelson Mandela
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    He and his ilk have left a great tragedy, oops I mean a great legacy, the ANC, the wonderful third world country of SA, you know the one, the one that was the gem of Africa and of course, the way I want to go out necklacing.

There have been more whites and blacks killed since the ANC has taken over in 90s (over 20000) verses when aparteid was present from 1948-1994(less than 6000).

Oh dont forget the bombing he planned to kill children that got him thrown in prison in the first place.

Yeah, a great man. hmmmm

you are a pathetic human being. and im sure you are too much of a coward to say this to anyone's face who disagrees with you.

Some Americans amaze me lol ..man u have G w bush and Obama in ur history as elected presidents lol ..enough said ..RIP Nelson Mandela

idk what your point is but we have had george washington, abraham lincoln, theodore roosevelt, too.
  • tmanfromtexas
    Options

so you hate the USA? im glad you agree. im going to guess he didnt want to kill children but if children died in trying to gain freedom for his people that was something he was willing to accept. just like the good ol USA killing thousands and thousands of children all over the world for the same reason.

You shouldnt put words in people's mouths. It is below you. Maybe you should fly to SA, a day or two before the funeral and stay until after and let us know how things go for you.

Lastly, if your child had been on that bus, I am sure you would still feel the same way about how great a man he was. I am sure you would consider him a martyr, had your child died on that bus that day. I am sure from your responses that the ends justify the means unless it affects you directly. How sad you are. Have a nice evening.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Not quoting all the stuff before, because ... yeah, inflammatory

How's about this for a peace treaty: if you want to pay your respects, by all means, do so
    If you don't, then start your own thread

For what it's worth, I've been to South Africa (2002) and found it to be a beautiful country with lots of beautiful, loving people. It's one of the few countries I'd have no qualms going back to in a heartbeat
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

You shouldnt put words in people's mouths. It is below you. Maybe you should fly to SA, a day or two before the funeral and stay until after and let us know how things go for you.

Lastly, if your child had been on that bus, I am sure you would still feel the same way about how great a man he was. I am sure you would consider him a martyr, had your child died on that bus that day. I am sure from your responses that the ends justify the means unless it affects you directly. How sad you are. Have a nice evening.

its your pattern of posting on other threads that lets me know of your bigotry and veiled racism. it was no surprise to see you take the position you did in this thread.

like i said i know you wouldnt have the courage to speak your mind in public like Mandela did.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela. You lived your life with sacrifice and dignity. I hope and pray that the generation that follows takes your legacy as an example.

"I would like to be remembered not as anyone unique or special, but as part of a great team in this country that has struggled for many years, for decades and even centuries," he said. "The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

With him gone, South Africans are left to embody his promise and idealism.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Yeah, a great man. hmmmm

My God..people like you really *DO* Exist.

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be you. Where oh where did society and the education system fail you?

My deepest sympathies are for the passing of Madiba, but equally my sympathies are for people like you and of your ilk.
  • ecyor9
    ecyor9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    RIP Mr. Mandela
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Yeah, a great man. hmmmm

In a public forum you are saying 6,000 people died as a direct result of apartheid from 1948-1994?

can you please give us the weblink from your aryan nation source?
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Not quoting all the stuff before, because ... yeah, inflammatory

How's about this for a peace treaty: if you want to pay your respects, by all means, do so
    If you don't, then start your own thread

For what it's worth, I've been to South Africa (2002) and found it to be a beautiful country with lots of beautiful, loving people. It's one of the few countries I'd have no qualms going back to in a heartbeat

This!
    Can you take the fighting somewhere else please?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    RIP
  • tmanfromtexas
    Options

Yeah, a great man. hmmmm

In a public forum you are saying 6,000 people died as a direct result of apartheid from 1948-1994?

can you please give us the weblink from your aryan nation source?

My apologies to the board, the number was 7000.
    If you want to look, check this link out and find it yourself. It’s there.
    http://www.justice.gov.za/trc/
  • tmanfromtexas
    Options

its your pattern of posting on other threads that lets me know of your bigotry and veiled racism. it was no surprise to see you take the position you did in this thread.

like i said i know you wouldnt have the courage to speak your mind in public like Mandela did.

As i said before deflection is not your best quality. I post what I believe and of course when it goes against the grain then the first thing people do is attack and deflect. I am also not surprised that you have taken the stance you have in your deflective posts instead of refuting my post. I am done with this thread, Continue posting your feelings about how great he was and forget what has happened to SA since he and his took over. Good night and good luck.