I'm Back (for good!)

Ok, so I joined MFP in January....logged in faithfully.....and lost 10 lbs....stopped logging in in February....and gained back the 10 lbs. + 1 more....a rough way to find out that the tools and support offered on this site REALLY WORK!!! I'M BACK FOR GOOD!!!

Replies

• vkybn
    vkybn Posts: 9
    Ok, so I joined MFP in January....logged in faithfully.....and lost 10 lbs....stopped logging in in February....and gained back the 10 lbs. + 1 more....a rough way to find out that the tools and support offered on this site REALLY WORK!!! I'M BACK FOR GOOD!!!
  • Yea!!! Welcome Back...Its great to see you here!

:smile:
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Welcome back I am sure you will do great, you have done it before and you can do it again!!! :wink:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome back!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Sun-Shine
    Sun-Shine Posts: 46
    Mee too, Im back today. I havnt been on in a long time and I never lost any weight (ive gained 12 more ponuds) but I really want to do it this time.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Welcome back into the fold. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Good luck to you.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Mee too, Im back today. I havnt been on in a long time and I never lost any weight (ive gained 12 more ponuds) but I really want to do it this time.

Welcome back to you too prodigal child. :bigsmile: And also good luck to you too. :flowerforyou: