7.5 Girls Only

Options

Replies

• OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    go in the rate threads...everyone in there is over a 7...

i just got a 1.5 :(

They don't know anything!!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Are we rounding here? Cause I think I'm a 7.49...
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I just have to ask...why do people have to number themselves? It's like are we all really that shallow...?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    go in the rate threads...everyone in there is over a 7...

i just got a 1.5 :(
    but you are marvelous.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I just have to ask...why do people have to number themselves? It's like are we all really that shallow...?

I can't speak for everyone else here but I'm as shallow as a gene pool in the Louisiana Bayou.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Goes both ways, buddy.

that's my line

ohsnap.gif
    i-just-used-this-gif-in-another-comment-but-its-too-perfect-here-again-328444.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I thought that said "ready to swallow?" :laugh:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

I can't speak for everyone else here but I'm as shallow as a gene pool in the Louisiana Bayou.

I bet you can't even pronounce Nachitoches, Ouachita, Tangipohoa, or Tensas...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Hey now!!
    Butthurt.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I thought that said "ready to swallow?" :laugh:

Well, people like to try to identify themselves as fruits, shapes, pseudoscience categories, by diet type, and so on...so why not numbers?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Don't forget Thibodaux & calliope
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Well played.
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

If they require more than three teeth to pronounce properly you'd win that bet.
  • _John_
    Options

He's Canadian, so I stuck with the Indian names (that ironically are not in what would be considered the " bayou" parishes. Though Bayou Desiard in Ouachita is another pretty toughy...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    <-- Solid 1 here
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

He's Canadian, so I stuck with the Indian names (that ironically are not in what would be considered the " bayou" parishes. Though Bayou Desiard in Ouachita is another pretty toughy...

You automatically lose 2 points for crocs and socks.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I am a solid 7... call me if you can settle for half a point! :wink:
  • _John_
    Options

You automatically lose 2 points for crocs and socks.

Good thing I started at a difficulty level of 12 so I can still score high despite my 2 point deduction...if I stick the landing
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I am a solid 7... call me if you can settle for half a point! :wink:

DIBS
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

You do realize the word Canada is Indian?