bad habits

Options
lucyloutoo
lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
Since taking up jogging,I've realised I do a few things I would never dream of doing in normal every day life.
I get up,throw on clothes, and leave my flat, without putting on any deodorant (not too bad), and WITHOUT BRUSHING MY TEETH!!!
toothpaste makes me thirsty and I can't be bothered carrying waste bottle.

I've been known to wipe my nose on the sleeve of my sweatshirt, something that surely isn't acceptable in anyone over the age of three??

What do you do??

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Since taking up jogging,I've realised I do a few things I would never dream of doing in normal every day life.
    I get up,throw on clothes, and leave my flat, without putting on any deodorant (not too bad), and WITHOUT BRIDGING MY TEETH!!!
    toothpaste makes me thirsty and I can't be bothered carrying waste bottle.

I've been known to wipe my nose on the sleeve of my sweatshirt, something that surely isn't acceptable in anyone over the age of three??

What do you do??

Bridging your teeth?

I shower before I leave the house, then shower again after the workout. Days with doubles are silly. I end up in the shower a lot.
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Edited to make more sense...brushing my teeth :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Oh and the nose thing, I guess this qualifies...

I let it run.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

I originally read it (pre edit) as you weren't putting your falsies in before you set off :bigsmile:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I don't have five different work out outfits, so I rewear my two pairs twice, before I do my weekly laundry.