Same meals every day

Options
2»

Replies

• LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who said that it increases the potential to create a nutrient deficiency if you aren't careful. What's most important is to create a plan that's sustainable and be willing to change that plan if you find out it isn't as sustainable as you first thought.
    As for me, I would tend to get really tired of whatever it was and then not touch it for months after. Like last semester, I was eating a whole wheat wrap with hummus and celery/cucumber for lunch every day for a while. Haven't eaten that in ages. If I make a big pot of something and eat it every day for a week, I don't make it again for... a long time. Even something like grits, which I adore. I don't even remember when I last made them. I think sometime in the late spring?
    Now, I imagine if I had fewer recipes at my disposal, I would rotate things in more quickly after I saturated on them, but I don't have to, so I don't.
  • SerenaKitty
    Options
    I would rather not torture myself.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    OP - What was the name of the book? I use the copy from yesterday tool a lot and would like to understand if this is good, bad or indifferent.