How did I do?

Options
For all you seasoned and successful weight loss folks, just looking for your guidance and advice. I just figured out how to make my diary public. Wondering how you think I did -- just finished my first 7 days on MFP. I logged everything accurately. Even on days where I had extra bites of this or that, I used the 'quick calories' and overestimated what those were, just to be safe. I am logging everything I eat. I am primarily eating Jenny Craig meals, and adding fruits and veggies (and logging those too). I typically weigh in at jenny Craig on Saturdays, so I was actually looking forward to it this week. But I'm stuck on business travel due to the weather and won't be home in time for that. It's okay though -- b/c my scale at home the other day showed no loss, and in a way, that might be good b/c i can think about that and it reaffirms my motivation to stay on track. I am hoping with two full weeks using MFP, I will show a loss next week when I weigh in.

Anything in my diary that I should tweak? or is it overall looking pretty good and I should stay the course? Thanks for your help.

Replies

• maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It's not public.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    sorry your diary isn't public.

My only question is are you weighing your food?

Jenny Craig meals...hmmm you don't need those you know that right? If you eat at a decent calorie deficet you will lose weight and learn better how to portion control and eat properly on your own....
  • focuseddiva
    focuseddiva Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Shoot. It was my profile that I made public. How do I make my diary public?
  • focuseddiva
    Options
    It's public now. Sorry about that. Any thoughts on it?
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    What's with all the Jenny Craig stuff?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Kind of hard to go wrong when you're living off Jenny Craig fake food in a box.
  • focuseddiva
    Options
    I'm eating the Jenny Craig food plan. It's not a fail-safe. But it does make logging calories easy for now. I add in fruits, veggies, and any extras.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Blech.....I am not sure if the sodium content is the same as those horrible lean cuisines but I would steer clear of that stuff..you have to learn real food logging sometime....