Looking for active friends :-)

Options
Hi all,

I'm 29 years old and 5'6" tall with maybe about 20 lbs to lose. I actually don't care as much about what my final weight turns out to be, but I do have particular goals. I'm around 24% body fat right now and would like to get that down to around 18%. I'm currently a US women's size 8 looking to drop to a solid size 6 or perhaps a size 4, if possible.

I've been working out for about 5 years, but between slacking, sloppy eating, and switching to a sedentary job, I've gained weight. I'm doing New Rules of Lifting for Women and running twice per week. I also do yoga and pole dancing. I've followed Leangains before, and am considering going back to that.

I'm looking to connect with active members, guys and girls of any age, so we can motivate each other! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• SJMauro
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 25lbs. I am in between a size 10&12 and want to get back to my size 8. Like you, I have a sedentary job and I have been slowly gaining for a couple of years and I need help staying motivated to finally get the weight off and keep it off. I do Tae Kwon Do 3 days a week and Turbo Jam 2 days a week. Hopefully we can help each other make our goals.
  • melissahackett
    melissahackett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Miss :D Im 29 years old 'next Friday' and the mom of 4 busy children. I work as a Personal Trainer at a Fitness Facility and also compete in Figure Competition. I am getting ready for my next show in March and would love to find new people to help keep me motivated and scam my 'honest' diary to keep me on my toes :) Chat soon, happy clean eats and dirty training :)
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm active, on most days (especially in the week) and comment regularly. Always looking for more active friends
  • Katsumii
    Options
    Awesome, I added all you guys. :-)
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been active here for more than 700 days. I had a big list of friends but I delete those that are not active. I try to keep my friends list where I can respond and comment on the friends I do have. Anyone that would like to add me can.
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I stay pretty active and am always happy to motivate.
  • Abscominsoon
    Abscominsoon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had an account for over a year now, but never really started using it until recently. I have lost about 50 lbs without using the site, and am looking to lose about 15 more. These last few lbs are a B#%^H!! :-) I have started logging as of recently, and all the posts on here keep me pretty motivated. Just looking for some support buddies, and will return the favor! Feel free to add me!
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for active friends!
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I stopped for a while but then realized i cannot do it without myfitnesspal
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been around MFP for over a year ,comment/post a lot, and log daily. I've been lifting for about 8months, completed two rounds of Stronglifts, and I just started cycle 3 of 5/3/1. Feel free to add me.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi K, I am on here daily and try to be motivational to everyone. I think we are all different. We can help each other but you do have to figure out what is best for you !!
    Good luck. I'd like for you to add me as a friend

Basil
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm an active logger and post my workouts daily as well
  • Katsumii
    Options
    Yay I'm glad everyone is so motivated. :-)
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm glad everyone is so motivated. :-)

More than you think :P
  • aclos3
    aclos3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I post my daily workouts, food and my log is open to friends. I'm looking to lose 20-25 lbs in the next few months. Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI- feel free to add me. Always looking for supportive friends, and friends that I can offer support in return.
  • briansonsuzuki
    Options
    Looking for active friends for this app. I'm on every day and have no one to talk to!!! Thanks ahead of time.
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm really active here and also always looking for active, supportive friends if any of you or any of the who have replied would like to add me. :smile:
  • SGTRizzuto
    SGTRizzuto Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Even though my job is primarly a desk job, I do have chances throughout the day to get up and move around a lot. I work-out daily and still have about 10lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me and I will try and comment daily.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    At first I thought your thread title said attractive friends. Never mind.