Onederland!! With pics

Options
I started my journey on Dec. 6th 2012, the day after my son was born by emergency c-section because of my weight. I started at 282 lbs. My goal was to hit Onederland by New Years Day 2014 and I've hit my first major goal a month early :) Very proud that I've done this with no quick fixes or gimmicks...just converted to a healthy lifestyle!! This is only a stepping stone for me and next is my final goal of 25% body fat, whatever that weight is. I'm hoping my pictures post ok, I always have trouble with that so apologize in advance.

307402_10150782739580055_4705150_n_zps2023afa6.jpg

aMay20133_zps52a2e82a.jpg

HPIM1655_zps5df5bea4.jpg

HPIM1542_zps409c8c49.jpg

HPIM1580_zps850c0398.jpg

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Great job, fantastic that you were able to hit your first goal EARLY! BTW, that outfit you are wearing in the last full body picture, is freaking awesome and you are rocking it!
  • AmayaJo1
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing an amazing job! you look so much younger too! :flowerforyou:

41790593.png
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Incredible achievement!!! You look younger and soooooooooooo much happier!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love the feet on scale pic! Such a great moment, I'm sure! Can't wait to have my own!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats and well done! You look great!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss!
    And congratulations on achieving your goal a month early!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an amazing transformation! Between the second and third pics you're like a whole new person! WTG, you are my inspiration of the day!
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome!! Way to go!!:happy: :happy:
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look so happy! I bet taking care of your baby is a little easier after losing 80lbs.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so happy - you are just glowing! Keep it up!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like that your style remained consistent thru your journey. Your inner tastes still shine through at any size and you look so cute both ways. Congrats you lil fashion diva you.
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Looking great!!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look wonderful! And I love the outfit in that last pic!!!! I am about 70 pounds away from you and I can't wait to get there! Its been slow-going these last couple months..but I also admit to slowing down myself...so I guess I better start rocking this bod if I wanna get where I'm going. Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing great!
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look happy and beautiful, congrats!
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    Your smile says it all. Fantastic job and congrats on achieving your goal ahead of schedule. You are going to continue doing a wonderful job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!