Three Month Results

Options
Hello Everyone, I've been eating healthy and working-out for three months now! I've lost 27lbs so far and I have about 32 left to go! ^_^

To celebrate the mile stone, I decided to upload some pictures! =D

morepictures.png

Replies

• _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!
    Awesome results!! Congrats!!
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    omg, what did u do????? diet and exercise?????? pls share what you did
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yah, I just ate healthy. Cut out all the bad food and found things I love just as much, but healthy! ^_^ I eat lots of salads and Fruit (especially ceasar salads and greek salads) I do Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 5 days a week. I've been doing it since October 11th. I finished the full 30 days a couple weeks ago, but I keep doing it because I like it. I also take my dogs for a 20 - 30 minute walks once a day, and sometimes do 20 minutes of yoga, or stretching.
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference in just three months. I guess I just have to try Jillian Michaels. Lots of people here have been doing the 30 Day Shred, or Ripped in 30.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yah, I just ate healthy. Cut out all the bad food and found things I love just as much, but healthy! ^_^ I eat lots of salads and Fruit (especially ceasar salads and greek salads) I do Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 5 days a week. I've been doing it since October 11th. I finished the full 30 days a couple weeks ago, but I keep doing it because I like it. I also take my dogs for a 20 - 30 minute walks once a day, and sometimes do 20 minutes of yoga, or stretching.
    thanks for sharing
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Keep up the great work :)
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT difference! It seems like you've even lost more than 26 lbs... you look great
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! great job
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a big difference, congrats! Good luck with the rest of the weight, you're doing awesome :smile:
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! That is amazing! You are an inspiration, truthfully! I am just starting my weight loss journey again. After my son was born, I dropped to 150 (wasn't ideal but better), but then I let life get me down and now I"m up to 166...UGH! I am so ready to lose, and you know what? Seeing your results, very inspirational for me! Thank you!

Megan:)
  • ntatbeeq
    ntatbeeq Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I've been eating healthy and working-out for three months now! I've lost 27lbs so far and I have about 32 left to go! ^_^

morepictures.png

Did u use any type of weights as well?????/ because i plan to do Jillian 30DS but i dnt have dumbells at home :(
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and prgress you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looking great well done
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options

morepictures.png

Did u use any type of weights as well?????/ because i plan to do Jillian 30DS but i dnt have dumbells at home :(

Yah I used 5lbs dumbells. At first it was really hard so I would sometimes switch to my 2 pound ones if I wasn't doing the form correctly, because with this workout the most important part is doing the forms appropriately. Now the 5lbs weights a getting pretty easy, so I need to go buy heavier ones. lol!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    so inspiring!! thank you for sharing your success :)
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! Such an inspiration and an amazing difference in such little time! Thank you for sharing this! I needed some more inspiration this morning.
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look AMAZING!! Bet you feel great being that active too! I love how you do a bit of everything.. cardio, weights, walking, stretching... well rounded. I can't believe how much your stomach has flattened out. I bet if you keep burning, you're going to be one of those people with the lucky genes where your abs are defined without having to get down to 13% body fat.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing Dear!
  • Skinny77766
    Options
    Hey Congratulations, that's no small accomplishment.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    So inspirational - congratulations! I checked out your diary and it's all blank. What # of calories do you usually eat and how tall are you? :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!