Eating times

So my questions is... I need to eat like every two hours to three hours... is that weird?? Nevermind how many calories or the number of meals I eat I need too eat all day. Am I eating too many times durning the day? I can make the meals healthy (or just not bad) but is it too much food???

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Frequency matters not at all. If that's what you prefer and you feel best, knock yourself out. As far as whether it's too much, that depends on whether you go over your calorie goal for the day or no.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    I'm confused. You say nevermind how many calories, then ask if it's too much food?

Meal timing is irrelevant but if you're eating too much, you will gain weight?
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Frequency matters not at all. If that's what you prefer and you feel best, knock yourself out. As far as whether it's too much, that depends on whether you go over your calorie goal for the day or no.

^^^This. Everyone is different. Some people do better with three larger meals and some flourish with several small meals. As long as you're eating at a deficit you'll lose. Better to eat in a way that prevents your stomach from rumbling right?
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member

^^^This. Everyone is different. Some people do better with three larger meals and some flourish with several small meals. As long as you're eating at a deficit you'll lose. Better to eat in a way that prevents your stomach from rumbling right?

Quoting correct answers.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member

Quoting correct answers.

+1