Hiya just done my 1st week so came to say hello and thank yo

Options
nettip
nettip Posts: 113 Member
Hi

i am on my 8th day of mfp and my "diet" life change what ever you like to call it ( i call it my wedding plan) . so far this week i have cut out all caffine (cola, tea,coffee) nothin for 7days. if i havnt been able to get to the gym ( partner working, kids on summer hols) i have taken the dog and kids for a walk. my partner and sister(lives with us) dont eat any fruit of veg at all and my sister doesnt eat rice or pasta. so cooking the family evening meals this week has been hard work but i have done it and all but one day i have been 200-600 under my calorie intake ( the other day i hit 1499 out of 1500).Thank fully my kids 7yrs and 5yrs are behind me and have loved all the meals as they eat veg and fruit so have the variant i have and have loved seeing them enjoying there healthy food.

Replies

• trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, Annette! You have been doing so well -- you should be proud of yourself! Cheers to you! :drinker:
  • cmacp
    cmacp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done, it looks like you are doing great so far!!!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Tank you so much
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Great job girl!!!!! You're gonna love it here! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! You're going to look so beautiful in your wedding dress :flowerforyou:
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! one step at a time girlie. looks like ya got yer rhythm and doin it right. YAY U!