Hi Everyone

Options
Hi my name is Katsumi. I been trying to lose weight for years. I been losing some weight before getting on this site. My goal is too be 122 pounds. Lastnight i let my emotions get the best of me and emotional ate late at night. Now i am going through regretting it. I will work hard to not self sabotage my self. I really want to prove to my self that i can do this.I have a hard time not completing anything. Well i will be positive and remain strong. I am working hard to improve my self esteem. In time i will do this. I like Asian culture. Esp Korean culture. It would be nice to fit the cute clothes online. It is alot of improving i need to do for this journey. But small steps and one day at a time. Feel free to add me. Right now i am at 246 -252 i flucate alot. But i am getting out this depression and not letting my BPD get the best of me :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• iLOVEbabySARA13
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Seems like we go through a lot of the same struggles!
  • Debsj30
    Debsj30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Debra decided to go on this weight loss journey to become more fit. Yes I'm over weight plus I have an issue with both of my legs. Just enrolled in a weight management program at a near by hospital so far I've been losing a pound a week. We need to turn in logs on a weekly bases. MFP helps me keep up with that very easy, plus I learn a lot here. My biggest goal is to be fit enough where I can line dance through a couple of songs, presently I can not make it through one. losing 78 pounds would put me at 150 which I think would be a good weight for me. I look forward to making friends here to make this weight loss and getting fit to help keep me motivated. I think I've joined this site before but this time I'm more motivated.
  • acrabb85
    Options
    Hi! I also have a problem letting emotions and eating get ahold of me! I had a baby in April, and I gained a lot while I was pregnant, then after i went back to work the stress just keeps getting to me and I sit around and eat. I decided I needed accountability so here I am! You can do it!!