Fairly New to MFP

Options
Hello all!! I am 48 years young :) and live in Central Texas. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children and 3 awesome grandchildren!

I started my weight loss journey 4 months ago. At first I used the old WW regiment (I still had my stuff from years ago, didn't attend meetings, just on my own) and recently was told about MFP and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I have lost 51 lbs so far on a journey of 200 lbs. so I feel well on my way! I find it a lot easier to log my food using my phone or computer then to carry a journal around and trying to find all the point values (that used to stress me out!). Since I carry my phone everywhere and most all foods (and restaurants) are already loaded I love that I can log in a snap and enjoy eating my meal and conversating with the company! :)

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am always looking for new recipes to try to please feel free to message me and share those healthy alternatives!

God Bless and Good Luck to all those on this journey to a healthier lifestyle!!!!