Just hit me...

Options
jendraka
jendraka Posts: 117 Member
So I'm dancing in my kitchen and I realize that I'm having to tug my jeans up a bit on a regular basis. It finally dawns on me that I'm wearing my size 8's. Not 10's. I was squeezing my butt into 18's maybe a couple years ago and am now having to pull up 8's. This only makes me want to dance more! Yippee! :bigsmile:

Just wanted to say it somewhere to someone. :happy:

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!! Congratulations!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    So I'm dancing in my kitchen and I realize that I'm having to tug my jeans up a bit on a regular basis. It finally dawns on me that I'm wearing my size 8's. Not 10's. I was squeezing my butt into 18's maybe a couple years ago and am now having to pull up 8's. This only makes me want to dance more! Yippee! :bigsmile:

Just wanted to say it somewhere to someone. :happy:

Congrats!!
    Way to get your skinny on. :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    way to go! It's a great feeling isn't it... when I first started losing I hesitated to buy a new wardrobe but now, I get great satisfaction of buying new clothes at every change..
  • bigbum82
    Options
    Well done!! I had the same experience earlier today and it feels wonderful. Not back in my size 8's yet but I'll get there.:happy:
  • jendraka
    Options
    Thank you! It really did just dawn on me. I'm kind of use to giving my 10's a tug here and there, hence having the 8's, but it did just hit me that I was wearing the 8's. lol
  • jendraka
    Options
    Well done!! I had the same experience earlier today and it feels wonderful. Not back in my size 8's yet but I'll get there.:happy:

Sure you will. :wink: I was originally aiming to get back in my 10's, I've kind of exceeded that now :tongue:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats Hi5...

Last week I was shopping for 36" waist 32" inseam with no luck didnt fit write so I finally figured out I know wear 34" w 34" i.

I was like What? =)

A little over a year ago I was wearing 42" waist.
  • flywithgeorge
    Options
    A few weekends I was taking a water aerobics class at the local rec center so I was wearing my bathing suit. Of course I hadn't worn it in awhile so it was really loose so I kept trying to hold it up with one hand or another but when both hands were up, my shorts would fall down. I was laughing so hard the instructor kept asking me what was so funny and all I could say was "nothing".... she had a good laugh at the end of the class.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Was a 48 Inch waist a few months back, Bought my first jeans in two years 12 weeks ago size 36. I now need a belt to keep them up lol. Love it.
  • jendraka
    Options
    Was a 48 Inch waist a few months back, Bought my first jeans in two years 12 weeks ago size 36. I now need a belt to keep them up lol. Love it.

That's awesome!
  • jendraka
    Options
    A few weekends I was taking a water aerobics class at the local rec center so I was wearing my bathing suit. Of course I hadn't worn it in awhile so it was really loose so I kept trying to hold it up with one hand or another but when both hands were up, my shorts would fall down. I was laughing so hard the instructor kept asking me what was so funny and all I could say was "nothing".... she had a good laugh at the end of the class.

I hope you were able to catch them in time every time LOL
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Hooray for smaller jeans!!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I should be in 8's pretty soon and can not wait!!! Congrats :)
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Great progress.........Happy Dance
  • flywithgeorge
    Options

I hope you were able to catch them in time every time LOL

most of the time... although they almost tripped me once... fortunately all under weather so most people couldn't see :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!