Kettlebell Workouts

Options
I did KettleWorx work out for about 6 months and I really really noticed the difference and loved it. I switched gyms and this one doesn't have dvd programs. I miss it! Anyways, I'm trying to figure out which are the best workout dvds working with kettlebells. Is there anywhere I can research that? Any one has used one that they loved? I mean everyone and their mama has a dvd out, but I want something that works, like KettleWorx, but new and maybe somewhat a bit more challenging. TIA!

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    For DVDs, I like Anthony Diluglio.
    http://www.artofstrength.com/

Find lots of fitness video discussion, including kettlebell videos, at videofitness.com.

For terrific FREE online kb workouts check out livefitrevolution.org. Worth the 10 second registration. She has dozens of free workouts in video and written form.

I don't know anything about kettleworx so if it's those tiny, light bells, I'm sorry, these aren't at all similar.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I like Gin Miller's kettlebell workouts. Don't know if they are available in anything other than DVD form. I am sure liking how all my core muscles are starting to pop since starting kettlebells. Of course being in a calorie deficit doesn't hurt either...:drinker:
  • scammah
    Options
    I do a few. Kettleworks is pretty good it has plenty of breaks between sets. Even with the 30 second breaks it is pretty intense even for someone who has been doing KB for 3 months solid. The other is Steve Maxwell 300 kettlebell challenge. This for some reason I am able to do all the way through without breaks. Ok I take that back, I do one break when he does the deck-squats because I am to heavy to be doing that right now. The 300 kb challenge is all about doing 300 kettlebell moves in about 30 minutes without putting the kb down. I like it and try to do it at least twice a week in my routine.