Please Rate On Beauty, Features and Looks in general

Options
I have lost a lot of weight and i would like to know what people would rate me. From my profile picture could you rate on the above and tell me any highlights or dislikes if needed. This was taken with only a small amount of foundation on. From 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Your photos are difficult to see. Perhaps if they weren't blurred/bw we'd get a better idea.
    Hope someone else can help.
    Alternatively, you can go to those hot or not sites and be rated there.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    sinisterly 10 10 10 10 10 10
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Blurry pictures at terrible angles. 3/10
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Not a clue? You are pulling expressions in all your selfies Missy. Maybe just post a recent pic straight onto the thread?

Also as pics in black & white cant comment on lack of foundation issue...
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused who we are supposed to be commenting on - O/P or person above...

O\P...you're gorgeous. You have lovely eyes and they are your best feature.

Great legs, reality.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused who we are supposed to be commenting on - O/P or person above...

O\P...you're gorgeous. You have lovely eyes and they are your best feature.

Great legs, reality.

Yes, supposed to be rating OP, but whilst she does indeed look like a lovely girl. It's all a bit hard to tell from quality of pics. Sorry OP.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Can we have a pic that hasn't been through a filter? Or better selfies that aren't MySpace angles?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    From one small resolution selfie at an odd angle, filtered in B&W, and the highlights blown out?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you dont need to make a thread asking about your looks. It isnt important what a bunch of strangers think/
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you dont need to make a thread asking about your looks. It isnt important what a bunch of strangers think/
    +1:flowerforyou:
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I saw the kitty above, so the kitty is a 10. Frigging cute fur ball.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Before this poster gets driven over by a bus in the forums, keep in mind she's only 18. We've all been there so be kind.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    +1:flowerforyou:

Also, the angle is weird and you are making a funny face in your profile picture, so even if I wanted to rate, which I wouldn't, I can't really. Also, there are much more important things in life than "beauty". Beauty is fleeting, objective, and largely genetic.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I would hope that your husband makes it clear to you that he finds you beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    18, huh?
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think this is sad :( love yourself honey, you dont need strangers to rate you
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Looks don't mean anything to that extent, what counts is how you feel and more importantly what you think of yourself! Concentrate on that instead of the opinions of random strangers.. Welldone on your achievement though you look fine to me.....

~Charlie
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    You look like a human. Humans look like humans. The great majority of us look average, because statistics.

I understand what you'd like to get but no matter what anyone here actually says, you're not going to receive it.

If there was a way to obtain what you're seeking this easily, the world would be a much better place.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You look quite insecure and/or scared - terrified maybe - in those photos. Mainly (as others have said) due to the bizarre lighting and angles. I am sure you are a very pretty young woman though.

If you want brutally honest feedback from randoms go try out Experience Project, not MFP
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Too many rules. I break the rules.