Lack of motivation.. Suggestions?

Options
any suggestions?

Replies

• gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well.... My MOTIVATION comes from the source of my STRENGTH, JOY, HOPE, AND PEACE. MY MOTIVATION IS MY STRONG DESIRE TO PLEASE GOD - AND ONCE AND FOR ALL WALK AWAY FROM DIETS AND JUST FOCUS ON THIS JOURNEY.

If U have FAITH..... U CAN DO ANYTHING.... AND God will help U!!!!

Honest, there is NOTHING U CAN NOT DO!!!!

NOTHING!

Perhaps if U could look at it a whole NEW way.... not as a Diet...
    BUT A LIFESTYLE CHANGE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE BETTER BY EATING BETTER.

CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CHANGE YOUR HABITS... DISCOVER A WARRIOR SPIRIT LYING DORMANT WITHIN.

REACH FOR NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS!

START with the small things, and speak POSITIVE WORDS ONLY!

NO MORE NEGATIVE WORDS.

BANISH THOSE WORDS FROM YOUR SPEECH!

LOOK DEEP WITHIN FOR THE ANSWERS....
    BE REAL... CONQUER YOUR THOUGHT LIFE - AND YOUR REALITY WILL CHANGE.

U R POWERFUL BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION!

Soooooooo MUCH POWER LIES WITHIN YOUR REACH....

Say what U want to see, be, and how U want to feel...

It BECOMES REAL.

If U speak PAIN, DEFEAT, ANGER, HURT, FEAR, AND LOSS.... THAT WILL BE YOUR LIFE.

HOWEVER,

IF YOU CONSISTENTLY SPEAK HOPE, WISDOM, JOY, PEACE, LOVE, FREEDOM, PROSPERITY, LIFE, AND GROWTH U WILL SEE SO MANY EXCELLENT THINGS CME TO LIFE THAT YOU WILL WONDER WHY YOU NEVER DID IT BEFORE.

BE CONSISTENT.

PRAY.... TALK TO GOD.

HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE, TOO!!!

PRAY FOR WHAT YOU WANT - BUT BE HAPPY AND EMBRACE WHAT YOU HAVE AND GET.

NOTICE THAT YOU WILL FEEL SO DIFFERENT.... AND WILL HAVE A PEACE THAT ENVELOPES YOUR WORLD.

YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO A NEW LIFE - A NEW JOURNEY AWAITS.

EVERY DAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO FLOW INTO YOUR DESTINY.

OMG!!!! U CAN DO IT.... IN FACT, ITS ALREADY DONE.

YOU DECIDE WHEN....

NOW.... TODAY.... OR YEARS FROM NOW.

I BELIEVE WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY - THE TEACHER COMES.

ITS "NOT" HARD.... JUST SAY I NEED HELP GOD, I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE. PLEASE HELP ME. ASK THE ONE WHO MADE YOU AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU TO HELP. READ THE GUIDE BOOK... THE MANUAL ON YOURSELF IS THE HOLY BIBLE. ITS NOT HARD UNLESS YOU MAKE IT HARD.

SEEK WISDOM... SEEK AND YOU WILL SURELY FIND.

LOVE YOURSELF..... AND EMBRACE YOUR NEW LIFE OF FEELING BETTER, AND BETTER, AND BETTER.....

ITS A JOURNEY TO......... YOU.

THE JOURNEY IS THE REWARD.

ENJOY!
  • lupilupi
    lupilupi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In :smile:
  • lupilupi
    lupilupi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In my experience, you can spend years, (and I mean 10 years ) waiting for that famous click... My suggestion : dont wait, dont think, just move it. Start walking, running or whatever activity you enjoy. There is going to be days you eat a lot but not be afraid, if you are able to recover fast and stop eating for that day is the best thing you can do. Thoughts like " i ve just ate to9 much so i wouldnt care if I keep eating" are the ones you have to take out of your mind. I wish you luck and strenght! Cheers
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    personally for me the best motivation is results - success breeds success. However I'm lucky in that I love the gym! if I weren't motivated and I seriously needed to lose weight I guess I'd get a weekly meeting with a nutritionist or good personal trainer to keep me on plan. i have started using a personal trainer recently and it's certainly put my motivation through the roof, but I didn't need much encouragement anyway!