Hmm... ate 1000 calories by 10am

Options
I woke up feeling very hungry, so I broke the fast by eating a guava. Then I wanted more, so I ate a banana and a tbsp peanut butter. Then I ate another guava. Didn't feel satisfied, so I ate another banana with another tbsp of peanut butter and a handful of blueberries.

An hour later, I ate a promegranate.

An hour later, I ate 4 small steamed buns and a chicken leg + candied & dark-chocolate covered orange slices.

That puts me at 1000-1100 calories by 10:25am, out of a 1400 calories diet.

Welp, what should I do for the rest of the day? I only have 300-400 cals left, how should I separate it and what should I do when I get hungry?

(plus I'm not exactly sure of the calories in the steamed buns and chicken leg... so it's possible that I have had more. Not sure what has gotten into me today :embarassed: )

Replies

• bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it happens. Maybe you should just think of it as a maintenance day. :smile:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Eat a reasonable lunch (if you're hungry) and dinner and move on. Tomorrow you might want to consider having more than fruit for breakfast. Have something more filling you're not so hungry - the banana and peanut butter was a good start but maybe add some oatmeal or something.

One "bad" day really won't do you any harm though. You'll be fine! Have a healthy dinner and maybe get some exercise in.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Try something with carbs and protein in the morning, you started off with mostly just sugars.
    So bowl of oatmeal, or cereal with (greek) yogurt, should fill you up more.
  • april1445
    Options
    That's not a good start. Do not try to stay in your calories--that will lead to self sabotage. Maybe try getting some exercise in? When you're starving, fruit won't cut it. Lesson learned.
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Get mobile....out for a walk or hit the gym. You'll earn enough for a decent dinner later :smile: But most importantly, don't beat yourself up! You're only human...just start again and have a nice day :flowerforyou: