New here and could use tons of support!

Options
I'm 31 yrs old, divorced mother of 4. My kids are 8, 6, 4 and 2 months. I have a full time job and am a full time student, I work and go to school online. Needless to say I'm pretty stressed 90% of the time which leads to horrible eating habits. Not to mention I broke my foot July 2012 and had to put the surgery off until last month because I was pregnant. So! A year and a half in a boot plus being pregnant for 10 months wasn't fun.

Anyway! I've done numerous fad diets, lost weight and gained back more times than I can count. But this time is different, this time I'm completely dedicated! I've cut way back on calories and have slowly started introducing various workouts. I plan to start the Insanity workout Monday and I'm super pumped.

I just need friends for support and encouragement!

Thanks <3

Replies

• napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    Insanity is pretty fun actually I've tried it a little bit and they make you wanna move. Good luck and add me if you would like all of us can use support that's why we're on here :smile:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like!:flowerforyou:
  • Belleartist
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the site!!
    I'm 23 and I have 2 kids, i have only been on here for a few weeks but its working for me already
    I just sent you a friend request! Good luck!
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Accepted! Congrats on your progress thus far. I'm super excited to drop this new baby weight and then some!
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    T25 is also a good one, it's by Shaun T also. 25 minute workouts! Awesome!
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sweet, thanks. I'e never heard of it but I'm definitely going to Google it.
  • FinallyFitMommy
    FinallyFitMommy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm a mom of 2, full time student, full time nanny, and trying to get my health back!