My funny NSV

Options
Shuuma
Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
I've been doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for three weeks. I've lost 14 lbs and nearly 8 inches already, total. I'm on a mission! My funny NSV happened Wednesday. While doing my workout, the sweat pants I usually work out in actually FELL DOWN! I had to tie the strings for the first time-ever! Feeling proud at my funny little experience and hope it inspires someone! I know it inspired me to work even harder!

Celebrate the little things!

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Haha! Good work!
  • lrevels1
    lrevels1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha that is funny..I had a similar one but it was my shoes. They were shoes I bought when my feet swelled while pregnant but then I gained weight so they still fit after. just recently I literally exercised right out of them. lol It was so odd. Now if I put them on I can literally feel my feet sliding around in them..strange but funny. LOVE YOUR NSV
  • Shuuma
    Options
    Thank you! I had the same thing happen to me with the shoes--it DOES feel weird.

Cheers!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great story and congratulations on your success so far - you are earning it (laughs included)!
  • Shuuma
    Options
    Thank you! If I laugh at myself, I'll always be amused, right? :laugh:
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love it! Great job working your butt off!
  • sevosurfer
    sevosurfer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Haha! Next stop smaller pants. Well done
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nice! That's a great NSV! Very funny! You're lucky that it didn't happen at the gym! Ha ha!
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!! I love to read all the success stories. They keep me going in the right direction!!! Thanks
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! :) what a great share!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Can't wait until my pants fall off!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you weren't jogging on a busy street! I have a ring that got loose after losing some weight and when I was doing an aerobic workout I swung my arm to the side and my ring flew off across the room.
  • Shuuma
    Options
    Great NSV! Can't wait until my pants fall off!

I suggest working out at home, then! :wink: Might be awkward at the gym. haha!!
    I'm glad you weren't jogging on a busy street! I have a ring that got loose after losing some weight and when I was doing an aerobic workout I swung my arm to the side and my ring flew off across the room.

Too funny!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    That is fabulously awesome!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chuckle and congrats on the progress!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

I know this feeling! I was at the grocery store the other day, and reached into the cart to pick up something and they slipped right off! Fortunately the guy behind me in line was a nice dude and helped me find them :drinker:

Shuuma, nice job! Glad you were at home :laugh:
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    LOL! I suggest you purchase smaller underwear before your story gets funnier :)
  • Shuuma
    Options
    LOL! Definitely!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for three weeks. I've lost 14 lbs and nearly 8 inches already, total. I'm on a mission! My funny NSV happened Wednesday. While doing my workout, the sweat pants I usually work out in actually FELL DOWN! I had to tie the strings for the first time-ever! Feeling proud at my funny little experience and hope it inspires someone! I know it inspired me to work even harder!

Celebrate the little things!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Thank you for sharing this story. My pants are currently too tight, and I'd be thrilled to learn I've gone down a size or two - even if it involved my pants falling right off! ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!