Re-joined, fully committed this time!

Options
Hey guys, my name is Thea.
I've used this site before, with moderate success, and I've decided that it's time for me to re-join, completely fresh, and completely dedicated. In the past I'd use it for a month or so, not see much of a difference, and fall off the horse. I'd like to legitimately make an effort this time.
I have about twenty-thirty pounds to lose, and I'd love to meet some friends with similar goals so we can support each other in our journeys. Share tips and recipes, chat and lose weight together. I cook a ton, but most of my old familiar recipes include creamy sauces, cheese, and all sorts of foods I want to limit myself with. So if there's any healthy cookers out there who want to share a few suggestions, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone, best of luck in your journeys!

Replies

• kellye1yse
    kellye1yse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto on everything you just said (except I needs to lose more like 50-60 lbs)
    Welcome back :)
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Gonna send you a friend request. I have about 20-25lbs myself to lose myself
  • S_of_Montreal
    S_of_Montreal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Alright! Welcome back! Always need new friends. I will be sending you a friend request.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This sounds like me! Sending you a friend request!

I'm also in the need of some motivational/supportive friends.
  • joshthomas77
    Options
    Hi Thea,

Congrats on re-dedicating yourself to getting fit! I recently lost 50lbs with clean eating and exercise and know what a struggle it can be. I sent you a friend request and would be happy to be your pal. My daily diary is open to view and I'd be happy to help you with some good nutrition info if you'd like.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Feel free to add me , anybody can add me :))
  • amanda_richelle
    amanda_richelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a great attitude! Good luck.