Progress since July

Options
Hey everyone! I read the success stories pretty much every day, especially when I'm in a bad mood and they help me SO much to re-find my motivation, so I figured I would add my progress to maybe help someone else out! I started losing weight in July, I was just watching what I was eating and I had purchase UFC trainer for the xbox and was working out to that. From July to August 28th I lost about 8 pounds all on my own, without using MFP much(I've had my account for a while, but it sat unused for most of that time). I decided to join a gym, and religiously track calories, and that has helped me SO much. My gym offers a free workout program every month and you meet up with your trainer for a check-in every time you get a new routine. On August 28th, of this year, my stats were as follows:
height- 4'11
weight- 160.6 pounds
chest- 40"
waist- 35"
hips- 44.25"
As of December 5, 2013(my check in day this month) my stats are now:
weight-141
chest- 37"
waist- 31.25"
hips- 40"
And my body fat % has gone down from 31.9 to 25.1!!!!

As of yesterday, I now know I can do 150 push ups in ONE day, and as of today I can finally do real squats(no weight on the bar yet but that's okay!)
I still have ~20 pounds till goal, but my main concern is getting my bf% down to about 20%. I will post photos once I actually get to goal, but I do take them every month so I can see the loss other than in just numbers and measurements.

Replies

• hf91
    hf91 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's amazing! You're killing it! Thanks for posting your story, I also like to read the successes to keep me motivated and you gave me that extra push today!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress! :heart:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cindy!!
    Thanks hf91, glad I could help you out a bit :smile:
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress Mrs. Keep it up!
  • dimetime
    dimetime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! You are going forward and not looking back. I love it!!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    GREAT PROGRESS !!
  • mrsamanda86
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm pretty proud of how far I've come in such a short time and can't wait to see where I am 3-4 months from now!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats. :-)
  • mrsamanda86
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats. :-)
    thanks!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats awesome job. U r on ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!