Looking for weight loss pals?

Options
Hello everyone!
I decided to finally lose some weight over 2 years ago or so after gaining a whooping 10-20 lbs but everytime I lose weight-it always comes back! And I have a very hard time losing more than 2-3 kgs without gaining them all back in a month.
But I think I'm stronger now but I need weight loss budds nonetheless to at least support me on my journey. I think that one of the reasons I fail is because no one I know really goes through what I have to go so I just lose motivation.

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess. I've been on MFP for a couple years but only this last year every single day. I encourage and support my friends as much as I can. My story is on my profile, its too long to type here. I am 38, mom to 4 kids and am now doing my 2nd round of insanity. I've yo yoed in weight the last year or two between 5-10 lbs and its pissed me off immensely, sometimes it was my fault, other times I don't believe so. Its just my body hates me sometimes.

I completed my 1st round of insanity in july and ever since I have struggled to find a program comparable mentally as it is physically. Insanity was my epiphany workout and I absolutely love it. So after bouncing between so many different programs and eating I decided what the hell I might as well do it again. I decided this after months of a lull and being frustrated. I am also a full time university student in my 2nd year so that was used as an excuse to not do a program....until last week. My 2nd round of insanity has started and tomorrow I start week 2 and I am so happy.

I am very supportive and accountable and if you need encouragement I will encourage, if you need a kick in the butt, I will do that too. I expect the same as well :)

Jess