13»

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Join the Army and learn a trade.
  • harshman18
    Options
    you've got internet access.... start applying for stuff, job, place to stay.. educational oportunities , etc...
    Actually, not really. I’m not even suppose to be on here, I am a rebel…………..
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I broke and enetered failed high school or dropped out. petty theft expelled from three high schools for gang fights and stabbed a kid in the arm and OD on drugs to much plus selling them to underage too.........

Dude really? You're a POS. bye.
  • harshman18
    Options
    I only weigh 112 and 5'5
    but i would love to do that..........
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I only weigh 112 and 5'5

Yeah, meth will do that to you.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I only weigh 112 and 5'5
    So?
    You don't think smaller guys join the Army?
    How big do you need to be to learn how to fix X-ray machines?
    How strong do you need to be to be an veternarian?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    http://www.todaysmilitary.com/before-serving-in-the-military/military-entrance-requirements

Can only try. See how you get on. You never know. You may become a future hero.
  • harshman18
    Options
    http://www.todaysmilitary.com/before-serving-in-the-military/military-entrance-requirements

Can only try. See how you get on. You never know. You may become a future hero.
    hey, thanks.......
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Apply to college, sign up for housing, check with a counselor for jobs or a paid intern, and worry about a girl after you've gotten back on your feet. Good luck.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Clameater ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the same thing...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Soo clameater moved from black people to Mexicans? At least he likes to diversify his racism.
  • harshman18
    Options
    Apply to college, sign up for housing, check with a counselor for jobs or a paid intern, and worry about a girl after you've gotten back on your feet. Good luck.

thanks.....I believe i can do this with this great advice and support.............
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Were you ordered out of the US and you are now able to return? I'm not sure how an 18 year old gets kicked out of Mexico.

Perhaps he is an illegal immigrant and being deported back to the states?
  • harshman18
    Options
    Were you ordered out of the US and you are now able to return? I'm not sure how an 18 year old gets kicked out of Mexico.

oh, come on, seriously.
    i was adopted in orange county born in hamspire and live in fresno. american citizen still..........lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

oh, come on, seriously.
    i was adopted in orange county born in hamspire and live in fresno. american citizen still..........lol

Well first off, it was a joke, and secondly, I meant that you were illegally in Mexico.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Read through all of this. 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    fxxxing blow sucks...... It ruins lives and will continue to do so........ hopefully you have stopped!
    Also, food. That ruins lives and will continue to do so. Hope you have stopped that habit ;).