Am I "Success Stories" worthy?

Options
I keep wondering if I should post my story here or if people will look and wonder why I've wasted their time with my silly pics and stories of health issues and fat-chick 5Ks.

Are people generally receptive?
That and I have ZERO idea how to post pics lol :noway:

Replies

• catonine
    catonine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have done great. Good job. I hope that you keep being successful on your journey.
  • sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You certainly are!
    Great job! :flowerforyou:

This is a guide on how to post pics.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Waiting! :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    Geez, you've lost 92 lbs.

Congrats.

Here's the pic tutorial thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/540392-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I think 92lb is a huge achievement...big yourself up and get some well deserved praise.

Excellent stuff!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Are you really asking if you're a success story after losing over 90 pounds?! YES, YOU ARE!! :happy:
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I think you are quite a Success Story - 92 lbs. now that is something to crow about. Let us hear your story, your journey and your pictures. You have done good in my eyes. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Aww jeez, yall are too sweet.
    I will learn how to post pics lol
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    Are you really asking if you're a success story after losing over 90 pounds?! YES, YOU ARE!! :happy:

Thank you so much!
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    I think 92lb is a huge achievement...big yourself up and get some well deserved praise.

Excellent stuff!

Its hard to big up myself sometimes but I will get some pics together.
    Thank you!
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    You certainly are!
    Great job! :flowerforyou:

This is a guide on how to post pics.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Waiting! :bigsmile:

Thank you!
    (watch me still get this wrong lol)
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    You have done great. Good job. I hope that you keep being successful on your journey.

Thank you! I will strive to do just that :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look terrific !!! Great progress !! I wish I was as tall as you !!!
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    DO IT!!
    I wanna see your story!!!

are you sure? Its not all very pretty :p
  • PB91765
    PB91765 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are definitely a worthy success story! Looking great - WAY TO GO! :drinker:
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't know about other people, but on days that I'm struggling, I look on the boards for people with success stories - especially if there are pictures - because it is a HUGE motivator!!! And I think anyone who has lost over 15 pounds is quite a success story!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    I don't know about other people, but on days that I'm struggling, I look on the boards for people with success stories - especially if there are pictures - because it is a HUGE motivator!!! And I think anyone who has lost over 15 pounds is quite a success story!!!!! Congrats!!!!

I think this my driving motivation.
    If I can with all I have going on behind the scenes, it may seem just a bit more doable for those who may feel like its utterly impossible on their worst days.
    You never know :)
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    You are definitely a worthy success story! Looking great - WAY TO GO! :drinker:

thank you!! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    Geez, you've lost 92 lbs.

Congrats.

Here's the pic tutorial thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/540392-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Thank you! i'll take a look and see if I can figure it out
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Totally worthy! And stop busting on my fat-chick 5K post! LOL 92 pounds is incredible! Great job!!! :cheers:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!