Getting Back in the Saddle

Options
So I've been trying to lose weight on and off for almost 4 years now. I have a problem sticking to it. I find if one day I slip up I just give up and say well I messed up yesterday so why continue? The biggest issue I find is that I get frustrated when I slip up. I want to continue on this but it is hard to find someone to do it with. My husband is a little heavier and he wants to lose weight too but he doesn't seem as bothered by it. I feel if I start to lose some weight it might motivate him to do it with me. That being said I am looking for someone to keep in touch with, more so we both will keep each other on their toes, for example making sure you log in everyday. Has anyone tried this before and if so how did it go with finding a buddy on MFP or another site? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• size10M
    Options
    Hi :) I feel your pain! I'm trying to lose about 4 stone but I find it almost impossible to stick to, if I have a bad day I'll eat junk food and then don't carry on the diet. It's frustrating especially as I'm a fussy eater aswell, I never seen to stick to anything and thats my problem but I'm here now and hoping to meet friendly faces so feel free to add me if you want, be great for encourment :)