Progress Pics! :)

Options
Hey everyone! :) Just wanted to share some progress pics with you! Here are a few side by side comparisons of me most of them are me at 204 vs 155. Some are at 199 vs 155.

68swtw.jpg

3354l14.jpg

I have lost almost 50 lbs so far. I'm maintaining for the month of December, since I have 2 vacations and don't want to stress myself out too much. I'm still exercising and eating right of course, just not focusing on making sure the scale goes down as much. Once I hit January, I hope to lose another 5-10 lbs. I have been out of the overweight BMI category for 11 lbs now. I want to tone up and be more athletic and fit.

Please add me if you'd like some support or have any questions, feel free to message me as well.
Also, check out my instagram @weightlossdiva1219
I recently made a facebook page to help support people and give advice, recipes, exercises etc. Feel free to like that if you want:
www.facebook.com/weightlossdiva1219
:)
Never give up. You can do this!

Replies

• sarabee0405
    sarabee0405 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Fantastic dedication
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are so cute ;-) congratulations on all your hard work and clear success!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Thank you everyone. :) You are too sweet.
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like two different people! Congratulations! You certainly seem to have your weight loss program in proper perspective with a realistic approach. You're an inspiration.
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    You look fantastic. Wonderful job. Congrats on your progress, and much luck to your last pounds also! :smile:
  • Katsumii
    Options
    You look really great, congrats! :smile:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ,wow . Great job .
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    you look great. can i ask how tall you are? we had the same starting weights and my goal is your current weight. good job and also i like your hair cut, its very flattering on you
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats u look amazing
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    congrats on all your hard work!!! way to go!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. What a terrific accomplishment!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!! Major difference!!!! Congratulations, you look great!!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Fabulous is as fabulous does....and you do it!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Pre weight loss, you were really cute, now you are fabulous!!!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Look fabulous and fit!
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo SUPER AMAZZZZZING!!!! U R SO RADICAL!!! Looking at you kind of helps me see what I will look like in like 6 more months or so. God Willing! Miss Lady, U R A TRUE INSPIRATION! :flowerforyou: You don't hardly look like the same person!!!! U DONE REAL GOOD!!!!!! :wink: CONGRATS!!!!!! :smile: You should be really, REALLY PROUD of your accomplishments! U ROCK!!!!!!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    you look great. can i ask how tall you are? we had the same starting weights and my goal is your current weight. good job and also i like your hair cut, its very flattering on you

Hi, yes. I forgot to say that! I am 5'10" :)

And thanks everyone for your kind words! <3 Means a lot to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!