exercise

Options
need motivation and time and lack of excuses for not exercising..

Replies

• snooksy870
    Options
    you can get apps which are really inspiring. try looking at pictures of people who are fit that you want to look like. also type in motivation videos on youtube - they can be very inspiring!

if you can't face doing an intense exercise just go walking or dance around to your favourite tunes, even just pace around a bit. just try and do a tiny bit of exercise (e.g. 5mins walking a day) and build up from there, it gets far easier and makes you feel so self-confident and happy!
    53999005.png
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the key is is find things you like doing. if you dont know what those are then spend dome time trying a few different things. the good news is this is almost resolution season so if you belong to things like living social or groupon you're going to start seeing a lot of discounts on fitness related stuff. around me i regularly see things for krav maga, kettlebell, bootcamp, pole dancing, jui jitsu and even circus arts.

just dont be afraid to try stuff because you might find your new fitness passion
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Walking briskly with some good tunes is my favourite hour of the day... It's a good start towards consistent exercise :)
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Set several goals write them down than work toward them. When you find yourself getting to those goals you will be amazed and will keep you going Everyone has to start somewhere so start slow and eventually you will actually learn to enjoy them. My exercise time has now become my time to myself to think and enjoy myself.