I dont know how many calories I burned but it was intense

So I went to a party/rave last night, and the music being played was gabber. Well I've come to the conclusion that its the perfect workout music style. I was doing the Hakken dance for like over 4 hours nonstop. I was drenched in sweat and I'm in pain today, but I am sure it was a great cardio calorie lost ..lol . Good fast paced stuff . If you're interested on what gabber music is or the hakken dance .. this vid shows em.. {copy n paste into browser } http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAhIlJASQCw :smile:

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Awesome! Go you! Fun is bonus!
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Sounds fun! I just did a bunch of dancing today with Just Dance the video game, and was surprised by how exhaustin dancing can be! I bet you burned tons of calories. Great job!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    So all those years I spent footbag freestyling...

...I was actually learning a dance?

*mind* *blown*
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    this reminds me of clubbing, sore feet from high heels and dancing all night long. those were the days? prolly burned a lot of cals too but then of course 3am denny's prolly ruined that.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    what, what?!?

Is this.....a thing???:noway:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    this reminds me of clubbing, sore feet from high heels and dancing all night long. those were the days? prolly burned a lot of cals too but then of course 3am denny's prolly ruined that.

*sigh* 3am dennys...those were the days...
  • TCD01
    TCD01 Posts: 25
    So all those years I spent footbag freestyling...

...I was actually learning a dance?

*mind* *blown*

Hell yeah man. hahaha
  • TCD01
    TCD01 Posts: 25

Oh yeah dennys and or jack in the box used to be my routine everytime after any night out. I'm glad those days are over.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    david-brent-dancing-o.gif