• lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Well done you are looking great!
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! And proud.

Congrats on this milestone and wishing you well for your future goals.
  • GooooHeather
    Options
    I love seeing stories and photo's like this! Congratulations for all of the hard work. Tell us how you did it, and what you had to go through.
  • fattofit84
    Options
    Good for u hun u look amazing, be proud!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wout! wout!! You look amazing!
  • shelliew1988
    shelliew1988 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Firstly thank you to all of you for your lovely comments, really means a lot.

Secondly to those of you who have mentioned you are starting your journey - good luck I know you can all do it xxx

How did I do it and what happened a long the way....... The day before I started using MFP I had done day one of the Exante diet, all was going fairly well (apart from the fact id never been so hungry in my life) until dinner and I tried one of the soups, literally the most disgusting thing i've ever eaten in my life..... I thought if I really want to do this, which after many failed attempts at various diets I did, I can do it without shakes and bars and do it the sensible way. I started eating the recommended amount of cals on MFP and tracking RELIGIOUSLY. I brought a cheap cross trainer from ebay and took up running. The weight started coming off and TBH my determination never really waivered. I had AMAZING support from a friend of mine and we joined the gym about a month into my journey on a joint membership. Obviously there were days where things didn't go exactly to plan, but the main thing was the next day I tried to forget about the day before and get right back on track. One thing I found really helped was taking progress pics, seeing how far you have come gives your a massive boost and helps you get back on track after the hard days. Other than that I don't really have any tips or tricks, just keep going!!!!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look gorgeous. How long did it take you take to lose the weight? AH...I just saw that you joined June 2013 so it must have taken you 6 months.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! congrats!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    OMG! you look so pretty and tiny. Can i ask how tall you are?
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look adorable before and now you look awesome.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look Fabulous !!
  • seaurchin60
    seaurchin60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • shelliew1988
    Options
    Im 5ft 7 xxx
  • fiddlefiddle19
    Options
    Wow i am very impressed. Congratulations!!! U look great!
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work! You look great!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • shelliew1988
    Options
    Thankyou so much again for all your lovely comments, means so much xxx
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You have done an AMAZING job! Great work!!!
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and proud! Way to go:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!