ALMOND MILK!!! nutrirional info

Options
can anyone help? this is making me crazy!!! :explode: I use Ecomil Almond Milk. I've tried adding it to the database but it already has "ecomil almond drink" and won't seem to let me add the milk. The almond drink measurements some up in grams. WHY?? Have no idea how many fluid ounces there are in a gram. I've looked online and just more confused. Can anybody tell me how many grams there are in 350 fluid ounces??

Replies

• naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    pull up the almond drink and click on nutritional value...then when it asks you if this is correct say no..then click edit,,then change the values to what they should be.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    can anyone help? this is making me crazy!!! :explode: I use Ecomil Almond Milk. I've tried adding it to the database but it already has "ecomil almond drink" and won't seem to let me add the milk. The almond drink measurements some up in grams. WHY?? Have no idea how many fluid ounces there are in a gram. I've looked online and just more confused. Can anybody tell me how many grams there are in 350 fluid ounces??

I have had similar with some foods I have tried to add, what I have done is, entitle the food I wish to add slightly different from what is already in the database and it lets me add it.

You could stick yours in as something like "Ecomil Almond Milk drink 350 ounces" - it should let you do that then.
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    Oh..that's so clever! I'll try that, thanks :flowerforyou: