Looking for new friends and support!

Options
Hello everyone I am Jess and I live in California, I just started with myfitnesspal yesterday and so far its good. I just finished working out with my Wii doing boxing and tennis. My heart is still pumping but I feel great.

Jess
:happy:

Replies

• shellskeller
    Options
    Hi Jess. I am new here, too. I just started this today and I am looking for friends and support, too. I really want to get a Wii. My friend has one and I use hers a lot for the fitness stuff.

Anyway, welcome.

Shelly:happy:
  • jesssargent2
    jesssargent2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Shelly, That is awesome, I am a little nervous starting this but I am happy at the same time. The Wii we have is new too, but I really enjoy the wii boxing and tennis. :smile:

Maybe we can become friends!! :)

Jess
  • victorialynnwillis
    Options
    Hi Jess add me I'm always on here! :happy:
  • kerwristea89
    kerwristea89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I used to have a Wii complete with WiiFit but i no longer do. I am actually looking into getting one after I go back to work (my job is seasonal) anyways...let's be friends, I sent you a request, Jess :)
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Mary but my friends call me Penny. I am 48 years old, married for 27 years, have one son who is 25 and two boxer dogs, Joe and Jasper. I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. I have been overweight my entire life. I believe I was born overweight. I don't EVER remember weighing under 100 lbs. I love, love, love MFP. There are some awesome people on here who will help you, listen to you, advise you, etc. I am so glad I found MFP. Feel free to add me if you would like and I will try my very best to help motivate and inspire you. I have come a long way but still have a long way to go. Have a great evening!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    ive been on here for awhile and was almost to my goal, but fell off the wagon after my wedding and gained some weight back so im back at it, add me if youu would like
  • ecfuller24
    ecfuller24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. you can add me. I am getting serious about my weight loss after having 2 children in the past 3 years. Congrats on taking the first steps.