Little goals make all the difference

Options
HI All

I have 46lb or 21kg to lose to get me to my ideal weight of 57kg/9 stone. I am 5 ft 4in and haven't seen 9 stone since I was at school!
After my 1st child I got to 9 st 13 and held it within about 1/2 stone for 18 months and then got pregnant again. My son is now 12 and i haven't been below 11 stone since then.
I started on MFP in the middle of October and decided that lots of small goals would be the way for me to go so I am proud to announce after 7 weeks I have lost 5% of my body weight - (only 4kg or 8lb but I am proud!)
Still a long way to go but I am taking it slow and steady. next goal is 73kg or 11 1/2 stone and then 70.3 which is 10% of by bodyweight lost.
These little goals give me a sense of achievement and help keep me motivated

SW 78.2
CW 74.3
GW 57

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hey, 5% is 5%. I always take what I can get.

This is an awesome milestone. :flowerforyou:
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!! :happy: keep it up!!
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm the same height and have the same goal weight...just a bit further to go than you, i struggle to set small goals and think of the bigger picture. i think i'm about a third of the way through, that makes it easier

sw- 14st 9lbs
    cw- 12st 11lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!