Lost another pound....and 10 calories.

Options
So I lost another pound this week (woot!), so I decided that I should go to the "update diet/fitness profile" (under "settings") to see if I'm still eating the right amount for my weight, since I have lost a few pounds, and when I pushed "continue", without changing any of my settings, it took me from the 1370 calories that I had been eating to 1360 calories. I just wanted to share this in case anyone else has lost some weight, and their calorie needs might have also changed! It looks like MFP will not automatically change it when you do your "check in."

Replies

• kitty1256
    kitty1256 Posts: 45
    Options
    So I lost another pound this week (woot!), so I decided that I should go to the "update diet/fitness profile" (under "settings") to see if I'm still eating the right amount for my weight, since I have lost a few pounds, and when I pushed "continue", without changing any of my settings, it took me from the 1370 calories that I had been eating to 1360 calories. I just wanted to share this in case anyone else has lost some weight, and their calorie needs might have also changed! It looks like MFP will not automatically change it when you do your "check in."
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats:drinker:
  • vegan60
    vegan60 Posts: 6
    Options
    It seems to do it automatically after you lose 10 pounds since the last time you updated.
  • kitty1256
    kitty1256 Posts: 45
    Options
    ah.... well i'm one of those compulsive get-on-the-scale-every-day people.... so my weight never goes down 10 pounds at a time. hehe.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    daily weigh in is ok, as long as you know there will be things that can cause you to go up at times. LOL