Options
    Pork rinds, crunchy and dippable. mmm
  • kateistoned
    Options
    A spoon.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I could literally put it on most everything. Sandwiches, rice bowls, tacos, tortillas, carrots, chips, celery, pitas, spoon, etc. I usually eat it all in one sitting.
  • trishgrace
    Options
    I put it on salad instead of salad dressing.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE guacamole. I make my own with avocados, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, lime juice, red pepper, salt, pepper, and cilantro. It is pretty healthy and absolutely delicious. Problem is what can I eat it with? Regular corn/flour chips are high in everything bad for you. Any other ideas for dipping?

Strike that thought from your head! It's absurd!

First, there's nothing wrong with corn chips. There's nothing "bad for you" in them.

Second, I have often eaten guac with a spoon because I didn't have money to buy chips.

Yeah .. looking at my bag of tostitos, the ingredients are: Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt.

Just not seeing *anything* unhealthy in there, never mind *Everything*

eta: oh, and I like guacamole on melba toast ..
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I put it on my sandwiches and Low carb tortillas for my fajitas and on top of eggs, and chili and all kinds of goodies!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I eat mine with a spoon,....

But i'll cook it with chicken or fish or eggs or use it in place of mayo for numerous recipes...

You can always make your own chips too pr use veggies as a vehicle for it

Mix it into salads, chilis or eat with soup (doesn't work with all soups though lol)
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE guacamole. I make my own with avocados, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, lime juice, red pepper, salt, pepper, and cilantro. It is pretty healthy and absolutely delicious. Problem is what can I eat it with? Regular corn/flour chips are high in everything bad for you. Any other ideas for dipping?

First, there's nothing wrong with corn chips. There's nothing "bad for you" in them.

Second, I have often eaten guac with a spoon because I didn't have money to buy chips.

Yeah .. looking at my bag of tostitos, the ingredients are: Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt.

I guess "bad" wasn't the word I wanted to use. I guess I want to be able to enjoy the guacamole without having to worry about how many calories are in what I'm using to dip into the guac. I just don't want a guacamole snack to turn into half of my day's calories. Trust me, I can and have eaten by the spoonful. So many good ideas with the fresh veggies and the veggie chips. Must make some guacamole now!!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Exactly! There is nothing unhealthy about any of those ingredients!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I guess "bad" wasn't the word I wanted to use. I guess I want to be able to enjoy the guacamole without having to worry about how many calories are in what I'm using to dip into the guac. I just don't want a guacamole snack to turn into half of my day's calories. Trust me, I can and have eaten by the spoonful. So many good ideas with the fresh veggies and the veggie chips. Must make some guacamole now!!!!

If calories are the problem, then just grab a spoon! :wink:
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    as a spread on sammiches yummmmmm i love just plain avocado on my sandwiches, so i imagine guac would be even better.