New to MFP

Options
Hello! My name is Gina and I am new to my fitness pal. I am hoping it will help me get motivated to lose the weight that's been bothering me for a while now. I am 5'3 and 122lbs, my ultimate goal would be losing 15lbs, but I really just want to see progress. I've never been great at sticking to eating healthy, so I am looking for some motivation and helpful tips. My problem area is defiantly my tummy so I'm hoping I can see some changes with that! :smile:

Replies

• GohanJKA
    Options
    Hi Gina my name is Jonathan, I know how you feel my tummy is also my problem area. I know its pretty hard to stick with it, but you can do this. Just don't give up.
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Gina, I usually pop up a tip of the day in the mornings for all my friends to help them stay focused, you are welcome to add me.
  • dreamoffatt
    Options
    Hi Gina, Nice to meet you I'm Drea. I am new to mfp and am hoping to start up with a new diet and exercise routine tomorrow. My stomach is definitely my focus area. I have been hearing a lot of good things about the 'insanity workouts', I am going to start with that this week and see how it goes. I am so out of shape.

Oh, please add me!! I am new too!

btw - Jonathan - nice profile pic, I have not seen bleach in a while. kind of want to watch it now.