Women 5'2-5'5" what is your current and goal stats

Options

Replies

• MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weeeellll, I feel out of my depth...

I'm 5'3.5"
    I currently weigh 186, but I'm working to get to 125.
    Currently I'm 44- 37.5- 46.5
    Size 14 or 16.

Don't worry - I'm same weight etc. :(:sad:
  • sopranomama
    sopranomama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Height: 5'5.5''
    HW: 233 (while pregnant with my 11-pound son :P)
    SW on MFP: 204
    CW: 190.4
    GW: 135

It's going to be a long road, but I'm up for it!
  • sandrawoah
    Options
    Hello

Height: 5'3
    CW : 120lb
    GW: 110

I used to weight around 105lbs but with college and work I've gained about 15. I want to get back to my range of healthy weight. :D
  • anneya
    anneya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hate that so many are so tiny here. I wish I was that. So I am:: 5'2"
    CW: 157
    size: 12 US
    I am so depressed about this I don't know my current stats. I am just round all around.

Goal:
    120lb
    size 3-5 US
    (I have always had big hips so this is realistic) 34-26-38
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I hate that so many are so tiny here. I wish I was that. So I am:: 5'2"
    CW: 157
    size: 12 US
    I am so depressed about this I don't know my current stats. I am just round all around.

Goal:
    120lb
    size 3-5 US
    (I have always had big hips so this is realistic) 34-26-38

No worries. Many of us started where you are (or higher - 157 was not my highest weight). Just think of us as paving the way for you, to prove it can be done! :)
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    5''5
    CW: 120lbs
    27'' - waist
    36'' - hips
    UK size 10-12
    body fat roughly 23-24% :(

Goal:
    Maintain weight: 118-121lbs
    25'' waist
    35'' hips
    UK size 8
    19-20% body fat

Working on strength training to try achieve my goals but not sure if that's what I should do xD confused. I have fat to lose but I don't want to lose any more weight ... :s
  • jordanpatton
    jordanpatton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" currently about 117.

I'd like to be anywhere in between 110-115, but I could honestly weigh 130 as long as nothing jiggled =)
  • fuzzymop55
    fuzzymop55 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Height:5'2"
    Weight: 113.9 lbs
    Size:who knows I have size 2 from old navy. and still wear my 7/8 from AE despite looking like a bum[they are hella baggy]
    Measurements: unsure

Goals:
    Weight:18-20% BF currently 22.3% BF
    Size:whatever
    Goal mesurements: TBD
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    SW: 172.4 lb
    CW: 158.3 lb
    GW: 65KG/143.3 lb
    UW: 60KG/132.3 lb
    Height: 5' 5½"
  • kelsmcdowall
    Options
    Height: 5'5"

Weight when started MFP: 9 stone 9 3/4
    Current: 9 stone 6 1/4
    Goal: 8 stone 10.
    Size: Currently a UK size 10.
  • Ltcartwright76
    Ltcartwright76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lets put things in perspective....For those of you that think you're big:

Height: 5ft, 3.25in
    SW: 275lbs (<
    No, that's not a typo....It reads 275lbs!) - Former clothing size: 24-26
    CW: 252lbs (Current Clothing Size: 22 )
    GW: 130-135lbs (But I have resigned myself to be around 160-175lbs as "realistic" weight loss).
    Frame: Large (based on my wrist measurements)
    Current BF%: 51% (more than half of me is fat!!!!)

My numbers have always been "bigger than" , ever since I was in primary school. From teen to late 20's 130lbs-164lbs, after first pregnancy was up to 242lbs. Lost weight and got down to 199lbs, then got pregnant again, final weight after baby number 2 - 275lbs! (Yep! smh)

From what I can see from most of the status, what people my height (or there abouts) current weight is what I want as my GW.
    This also lets me know that being 5'3", I've been morbidly obese for quite a while, even back when I somewhat liked the way I looked.

All in all, I think the calculators that give you goal weight is somewhat confusing, so as long as I feel good in my clothing and like the way I look, I will stop at that weight and maintain.

Side note: When I look at pictures of me in the 155-164lbs ranges, I can see collar bones and boney shoulders and hips...but back then people were calling me fat and making fun of me constantly about my weight. I look at the pictures now and wish I was back to that size!!! When I see how big I am compared to what I used to be, I will NOT let people judge me and make me feel badly again!!!
  • Sarah_828
    Sarah_828 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Current
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 151 (started mfp at 160)
    40-30-41 (cwh)

Goal
    Weight: 135
    38-28-38
  • RowanJ13
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and was in the low to mid 120's before my pregnancy. At 9 months postpartum this is where I am:

Heigh: 5'2"
    Weight: 133.2
    Bust: 35"
    Waist: 30"
    Hips: 40"

I've always carried most of my excess weight in my hips/thighs. My goal is to get to about 115-120, but I have no idea about what size that will make me.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    5'2" SW: 205.4

Current Weight: 203

Goal Weight: 150
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 with a body fat of 26.77%, my goal is 23% body fat. I don't focus so much on the weight itself because like one lady stated my goal body fat puts me over the "official" BMI scale. I'm currently at 172 lbs and my goal is 150 lbs. A higher lean muscles mass while maintaining my curves is what I strive for. 40-32-41.5
  • Bety_1989
    Bety_1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5''

Current weight: 115 lbs

Current measurements
    Bust: 35
    Waist: 24.5
    Hips: 35.5

Goal weight: 103-108 lbs

Goal measurements
    Bust: 35 ( Girl can dream)
    Waist: 23
    Hips: 34

My problem area is actually the above hip area. I wouldn't call it muffin top because nothing spills over my jeans but I have quite a lot of flesh there so it makes my torso look even shorter. I look sometimes like boobs on legs.
  • SamanthaKayShaver
    SamanthaKayShaver Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit shorter at 5'0" but I wanted to contribute!!!

I don't have measurements. I'm very pear shaped and would get discouraged when my hips are twice the size of someone else's my height. I just want to compete against myself! I did put my jean/shirt size in, though, to give everyone an idea of my shape. As my hubby so loving puts it, I make jLo envious :-)

At my highest:
    190 lbs
    Size 16 jeans, XL shirts, 38DD

Currently:
    145 lbs
    Size 8 jeans, Medium Shirts, 34C

Goal:
    Healthy BMI! 120 is what i HAVE to achieve, but I can't see myself ever going back to constant junk food or not working out
    Size 5 jeans, Small shirts (and i pray my boobs don't get any smaller!)
  • gmstarr1
    gmstarr1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Current weight is 174. At my heaviest I weighed 202.

According to the BMI calculators, a healthy weight for me starts at 140, so that's what I'm working on. Once I get to 140, I'm going to decide whether or not I want to go on. I haven't seen 140 in so long, I can't remember what it looks like!
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    All in all, I think the calculators that give you goal weight is somewhat confusing, so as long as I feel good in my clothing and like the way I look, I will stop at that weight and maintain.

Side note: When I look at pictures of me in the 155-164lbs ranges, I can see collar bones and boney shoulders and hips...but back then people were calling me fat and making fun of me constantly about my weight. I look at the pictures now and wish I was back to that size!!! When I see how big I am compared to what I used to be, I will NOT let people judge me and make me feel badly again!!!

Thank you for sharing your story! It's really sad that society makes us feel heavy when we are a pretty normal average weight. Keep striving to get back to your comfortable weight and flaunt it girl!

SW: 150
    CW: 143
    GW: 130

Heaviest I weighed in 2008 was 170. Lost 50 lbs between 2010/2011 doing Weight Watchers and since have gained 25 back.

After I reach my goal weight, I am going to continue to use MFP to maintain and tone my body up!