HI ALL... I'M A NEWBIE AGAIN!

Options
kimi233
kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
Hello to everyone, I was on here a long time ago, and didn't put my 100% effort in it, and just gave up eventually. I am here to say I am committed this time completely and will give it all I can to get healthy and fit and to stay that way. I am a proudy Mommy of the amazing kids... that take up almost ALL of my time!! So it is going to be a struggle trying to make that special time for me... but I will do it, even if I have to get up at 5 in the morning to do it! All of my friends in real life do not wish to change and will not join me on here, so I am looking for any friends of encouragement and support I can get. And I will do the same for any of you. I wish everyone the best of luck in their journey !!!

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am a returning member as well. Not sure if it was in the same time frame but after losing 45 lbs I had lost focus and motivation. I am hoping this time I can stay motivated and keep moving forward.

You can do this and as your friends see you have success they will be more interested. You can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    You came back and I am sure you know what it takes to do this. I hear your commitment. It's hard to realise that you need to put energy into yourself first, this way you have something to give. Looking after yourself is looking after your family. Your welcome to befriend me, I am always worried that I will lose focus, but after 4 months and 20 pounds I think I've got a reason to stay.
    Welcome back.
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Hi, Kimi. I did the same thing! I've been back for 20 days now, and lost 9 lbs. The worst thing was facing that I screwed up, not that the program didn't work. I wish you all the luck this time around. And hit me up if you need anything, any help, encouragement, anything. I'll send you a friend request in a minute. Peace and Love to you, girl, we're in this together...AGAIN (LOL)
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome back! you'll do great this time!