its the best time of the year

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE !!!! :drinker: yaaahoooo Football season is here !!! its time !!! football ! :drinker: beer !! :drinker: tailgating and fried food !!!! :drinker: :heart: www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com :):heart:

Replies

• Max_Power
    Max_Power Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Sorry MFP, but over the next three months there will be 8 Saturdays spent in a parking lot outside of Jack Trice Stadium not caring about my calorie intake (liquid or otherwise). And I can't promise I will be eating like Tony Horton while watching the road games on tv either... But I have proven to myself in the past that during football season I can have 6 good days, 1 bad day, and still a successful week. And life wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    WELL PUT !!!!! :drinker:
    YES!!! Sorry MFP, but over the next three months there will be 8 Saturdays spent in a parking lot outside of Jack Trice Stadium not caring about my calorie intake (liquid or otherwise). And I can't promise I will be eating like Tony Horton while watching the road games on tv either... But I have proven to myself in the past that during football season I can have 6 good days, 1 bad day, and still a successful week. And life wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't.