Just started HCG and am sick (bronchitis)

stardust2027
stardust2027 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello all! I am on my last load day (day 3 - I am doing a 3 day load) and I am coming down with bronchitis. Question is, what do I do.... Do I keep on protocol and just suffer on through or should I hold off for a little bit until I am over this? It will be tomorrow before I can see a Dr. so anyone has an idea or advice before I can go, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• Hey stardust, I am on day 3 as well..... I really think you need to do what is best for you!!! On one side the low calories is going to give you added fatigue as well as what you are going to have from the bronchitis. On the otherside your only on day 3 so its not like you have put alot of time into this diet so far, but if you feel like you can do it......then go for it sweets!!! We can keep each other posted on success since we are on the same day in the diet.........Good luck i have my fingers crossed for you!!

Karrena
  • I too suffer with bronchitis usually at least once a year. I stay with my eating plan but do add broth, seems I want that more than water and a boat load of tea of any kind. Eat small meals and never end up hungry and add a little snack before bed. I did grams and milk. Watch dairy if Doc gives antibiotics, dairy neutralizes them and then you don't get well as fast. I still exercise but do it lightly, the fresh air is good for your lungs. Don't get too out of breath just deep cleansing breaths you will cough from it but I felt better for it. Hope this helps, it is only a suggestion, it's what makes me more comfortable with bronchitis. Get well soon....
  • stardust2027
    stardust2027 Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you both! I got the cookbook and it has the instructions on how to make an on plan stock...I think I may go ahead and make that. I am just hoping I can get over this pretty quickly so I can see how I really feel while on plan! :-)
This discussion has been closed.