20+ pounds gone, and I'm the person in the mirror (with pict

Options
Sara1978
Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
Before I started losing weight, I had this strange disconnect from the person that I'd see in the mirror. In my mind, I never looked like her; I was supposed to be this petite, cute brunette, and whoever it was who was looking at me when I was looking at the mirror was not me. Earlier this week, I had a strange experience when I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that all of the sudden, the person looking back it me actually looks like the image of me that I have in my mind.

So here are a couple photos. I'm not done yet-- I still think I'd like to drop another seven or so pounds-- but I'm liking where things are going so far.

BEFORE (at somewhere around 150lbs, size 8-10 in pants, size medium in shirts):
before.jpg

NOW (at 127lbs, wearing size 4 jeans and a size small shirt):
after.jpg

(edit: huh, apparently I'm kind of an idiot and can't get the pictures to work.)
(edit: I think this will work now, woo!)

Replies

• RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    1146368_9959.jpg

1146368_2105.jpg

(edit: huh, apparently I'm kind of an idiot and can't get the pictures to work.)

Just change the IMG to img (lower case) at both ends
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Before I started losing weight, I had this strange disconnect from the person that I'd see in the mirror. In my mind, I never looked like her; I was supposed to be this petite, cute brunette, and whoever it was who was looking at me when I was looking at the mirror was not me. Earlier this week, I had a strange experience when I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that all of the sudden, the person looking back it me actually looks like the image of me that I have in my mind.

So here are a couple photos. I'm not done yet-- I still think I'd like to drop another seven or so pounds-- but I'm liking where things are going so far.

1146368_9959.jpg

1146368_2105.jpg

That should do it.
  • Sara1978
    Options
    Thank you for the help! :)
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great job!!!
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous. it really shows in your face how much you have lost.. you look stunning and beautiful.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    The 20 lbs gone a huge accomplishment, fitting into clothes your comfortable in awesome, matching the image in the mirror to the image in your mind PRICELESS!! Congrats you look so happy!! :bigsmile:
  • kelligrabow
    Options
    Wow....this really inspires me. I cant wait to look in the mirror and feel like that......You rock girl!!!!
  • rafaelwall
    Options
    You're looking terrific. Good job!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Well done Sara:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look great!

:heart: :heart: Rebel:heart::heart:
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love that you shared your success story...it helps me to keep motivated!

Great job!
  • Sara1978
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :)
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!