New to the Group

jessicajatta
jessicajatta Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Jessica and I am new to the group. I am doing a lifestyle change that I know will help me in the future and now to be a better mother and friend to all. I currently weight 338 pounds and I have a small goal of 40 pounds before Christmas. I am recently divorced and moved to GA. I would like to meet other people that live in my area that would love to walk in the mornings. It is so good to have a walking partner with you. So I look forward to meeting and talking with people to get to know them and their weight lost journey.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AfroGeek
    AfroGeek Posts: 18
    Hi Jessica,

Welcome to MFP. I joined about two weeks ago and love the site. It's really helped me stay on track and the people are very helpful. I wish you the best on your journey. :smile:
  • rebel14
    rebel14 Posts: 33
    Welcome !!! youll hit your goal, keep walking and stay with MFP !!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    welcome
    this is a great site. You will find lots of motivation and encouragement. It is smart to start with a mini goal, looking at the big picture can be overwhelming. You can do it, track your food and exercise daily and dont give up. I live in cali a bit far but good luck on finding a walking parter
This discussion has been closed.