Back for Round Two.

Options
Hello Fit peoples,

I am back on MyFitnessPal. I lost 20 pounds last time I was on and still weigh about the same as last time. I lost weight when I was away in the summer working at a summer camp and then put it on when I got back, I am still annoyed with my self to be honest because I lost a lot of my back fat in like two weeks and I am struggling again to get it off because the fat is hard.

I was also watching this show called I Used to be Fat on MTV where you see college student loosing 90 pounds in 110 days. I didn't even know that was possible or healthy.

I went to an event this weekend and there like a sweetshop and everything was free so I had like four Red Bulls and still feeling the effects on my head. Ate like ten bags of crisps and chocolates. Basically a massive binge and I feel like crap and that I don't care about my weight loss but I DO.

On a happier note I have lost 3 inches off my waist and as I am weird I measured my lower back fat and have seemed to have shifted a few inches off there. No one has ever recommended to measure there but me being me I decided to.

So I hope we can be fitness pals. Let me know how your all getting on.

Best,

Pai