Does anyone else......

Options
have a really growly stomach after doing weight training...I don't mean necessarily right after because I eat something but I feel as though my stomach growls like the day after alot...usually I don't feel as though I am hungry..I am trying to tell myself the growling means fat is being eaten up..lol...jk..but I WISH!

Replies

• Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I find that I'm unusually hungry after going the gym even the day after. I do have a snack after and normally a protein shake, so I'm not under feeding myself. Obviously it boosts the metabolism :-)
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am starving all day on my weight lifting days and yes, my stomach growls. I seem to always go over on those days but I try to make sure I'm heavy on the protein those days.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    growling innards dont always mean you are hungry.

those are normal noises that occur during digestion
  • STC1188
    STC1188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    After eating at the same time every day, the stomach begins to anticipate meals. Thus, if you do weight training every day at the same time and always eat at the same time afterward, the stomach "growling" is due to the stomach producing the acids necessary for digestion (that is what all growling is--the stomach producing the acids necessary for digestions).